Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cheese and Sundried Tomato Stuffed Roasted Pepper Agnolotti with Homemade Rosé Sauce


We went to the World Juniors gold medal game last night (yay Canada!) so i've spent the day on little sleep, which often makes me cold and crave pasta. So when I saw what my husband was making I was extremely excited. He thought I may be bored with pasta by now but no way. As long as there's something stuffed with something and topped with a sauce, i'm very happy. The cheese and sundried tomato stuffed roasted pepper agnolotti was again from La Bottega. Their homemade pasta is so thick and full and absolutely delicious. To make it even more delectable, my husband topped it with the best rosé sauce ever. He mixed together some chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, onion, Italian herbs, cream, and very yummy capers – another one of my favorite things. So I have to say, this dish was truly adored.

No comments: